We look forward to serving you as a PricePointe member. Your membership and the privileges and conditions of membership are described below. If you have any questions, please ask our member services personnel at any PricePointe membership counter, call our number at 0700 P POINTE (0700 776 4683), or visit us on the Internet at PricePointeClub.com.
- Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age and over.
- PricePointe reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership is revocable without cause.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by PricePointe including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
MEMBERSHIP CARDS AND FEES
- Membership fee is for one twelve (12)-month period from the date of enrollment of the primary cardholder.
- Your membership card is valid at any PricePointe warehouse worldwide.
- You will be required to show your membership card when entering any PricePointe warehouse and when checking out at a payment register. Barcodes created by any loyalty card application for use on a mobile device cannot be used in the warehouse in lieu of an actual membership card.
- Your membership card must have a card number and your photo to be valid. If your photo is not on your card, stop by the membership counter to have your photo taken and added to your card.
- If your card is ever lost or stolen, your picture prevents unauthorized use.
- Report lost or stolen cards to any PricePointe membership counter immediately, or call 0700 P POINTE (0700 776 4683).
- Memberships may be terminated at PricePointe’s discretion. Cards remain the property of PricePointe and must be returned upon request.
- Cards are not transferable.
- A free Household Card is available to a primary or Affiliate cardholder’s spouse, domestic partner, or immediate family member over the age of 18 and living at the same address. Household Cardholders will be asked to present proof that they live at the same address as either the primary or Affiliate cardholder.
- Limit one VIP Membership per household or business.
- You may bring up to two guests in the warehouse each time you shop, though only PricePointe members may walk the floor or purchase items.
RENEWING, ADDING OR DELETING CARDS
- A Business Administrator will be authorized to make changes to the Business Membership. This includes changing the business address, phone number, adding or removing Affiliate Members, and upgrading or renewing the Business Membership.
- The Business Administrator cannot remove the Primary Member or change Affiliate Members’ personal information. They must be a current PricePointe member.
- The Primary Member must authorize renewal or cardholder changes, including additions or deletions, and is responsible for the membership.
- You will receive a renewal notice by email each year. Renewal fees are due no later than the last day of the month your membership expires. You may remit your renewal fee by direct deposit, online at PricePointeclub.com or at any warehouse. PricePointe members may charge their membership fees automatically on their PricePointe Credit Card; the card will be charged on the first day of your renewal month. Members who autobill their membership will not receive a renewal notice in the mail.
- Membership renewal must be completed for all cardholders on the membership when the renewal is processed.
- You will not receive new membership cards each year.
- Memberships renewed within 2 months after expiration of the current membership year will be extended for 12 months from the expiration date. Memberships renewed more than 2 months after such expiration will be extended for 12 months from the renewal date.
- Primary Business Members may add additional Cardholders (Affiliate) to their membership. The Affiliate Membership fee is N21,000, and includes one free Household Card for a cardholder’s spouse, domestic partner, or anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address. To add cardholders to your Business Membership, visit the membership counter at any warehouse or call 0700 P POINTE (0700 776 4683).
- A Personal Administrator will be authorized to make changes to your membership. This includes changing the address, phone number, adding or removing members, updating communication preferences, and upgrading or renewing a membership. They must be a current PricePointe member.
RISK-FREE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- On Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
- On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
- Electronics: PricePointe will accept returns within 30 days (from the date member received merchandise) for Televisions, Tunerless Displays, Projectors, Major Appliances, Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Cameras, Camcorders, MP3 players and Cellular Phones.
- Cigarettes and alcohol: PricePointe does not accept returns on cigarettes or alcohol.
- Opened consumables: PricePointe does not accept returns on opened consumables.
- Products with a limited useful life expectancy, such as tires and batteries, may be sold with a product-specific limited warranty.
- Special Order and Custom Installed Programs: Custom product(s) manufactured to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.
- Each item is marked with an item number or a UPC Code. The price of the item, along with the description and identifying number, is posted above the item.
- We welcome cash*, debit/ATM cards, PricePointe Cash Cards, PricePointe Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discovery and American Express Cards. *Not accepted at PricePointe Gas Stations or PricePointe Car Washes.
- PricePointe does not accept manufacturers’ discount coupons or other retail establishment discount coupons (other than those distributed by PricePointe).
- The primary member is responsible for purchases made by any additional cardholders. In the event that either the primary member or additional cardholder has a payment returned by the bank, the primary will make good the face amount of the transaction upon demand, plus a reasonable service charge and other expenses incurred.
- If any legal action is brought by or on behalf of PricePointe to collect payment, the primary member will be liable for reasonable fees and costs of collection.
SALES AND USE TAXES, AND RESALE CERTIFICATES
- The member agrees to pay PricePointe any sales, excise, use or ad valorem tax that is imposed on the sale price of the items purchased. The member agrees that in the event they fail to pay PricePointe such tax, they will hold PricePointe harmless and indemnify PricePointe from any claim, loss, assessment or expense occasioned by such non-payment. In addition, PricePointe membership will be subject to immediate forfeiture.
- If any merchandise is being purchased for resale, the member shall have a valid resale license number on file with PricePointe and shall notify the cashier prior to recording the sale on the cash register. Such declaration, and the products purchased thereunder, shall be recorded on a “Certificate for Resale.” Sales tax will not be charged at the time of purchase only on those products the member states are specifically for resale; all other products subject to tax will be deemed taxable.
- In the event any product that was purchased for resale (tax free) is subsequently consumed or used in any manner which creates or imposes a sales or use tax, member agrees to report and pay to the proper taxing authority any tax due, including penalties and interest.
- Resale of liquor without a liquor license is prohibited
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Members are welcome to bring their children and up to two guests into the warehouse, however, only PricePointe members may purchase items.
- Parents are responsible for their children and should not leave them unattended.
- Members are responsible for their guests and other family members.
- PricePointe reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, etc., upon entering or leaving the warehouse.
- To ensure that all members are correctly charged for the merchandise purchased, all receipts and merchandise will be inspected as you leave the warehouse.
- Liquor and tobacco sales cannot be made to minors.
- PricePointe policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.
- Animals are not permitted in PricePointe warehouses.
- We respect your right to privacy. Our Privacy Statement outlines our policies and practices in detail. Please obtain a copy from our membership counter, or view/read the privacy statement at PricePointeclub.com.